Exodus Festival Las Vegas
takes place every year the weekend before we celebrate Memorial Day Weekend in the States. From May 14-18th, thousands of Canadians made the trip down from the cold still lingering in their native Homeland to the desert of Nevada to experience a weekend of debauchery that can only be experienced in Las Vegas.
I was in town on a bachelor party so I had the chance to attend some of the events. Extracurricular activities aside, I love partying with Canadians and thought it would be fun to source some user generated video content by scarping the web using the #exoduslasvegas hashtag to see what I could find and share.
Here's a taste of what went down as told by Exodus and their fellow Canadians that attended. And if you're wondering, no, you do not have to be Canadian to attend next year :P
1. Two of my Favorite dance music memories occurred at Armin Van Buuren show's in Vancouver BC. If you're wondering how Friday Night of Exodus Festival Las Vegas went at Omnia, just check out the video Armin Van Buuren posted himself :)
A great start of the weekend at OMNIA Nightclub playing my new tune 'Another You' feat. Mr. Probz! Thanks Ubercut for the awesome video!
Posted by Armin van Buuren on Saturday, May 23, 2015
2. Disclosure at Daylight. Good House Music + really nice Canadian peeps = Amazing Vibes!
Exodus Festival Day 4 - Day Light (Disclosure)We went one deeper with Disclosure at Day Light Beach Club at Mandalay Bay for Day 4 of #ExodusFestival - seeing this re-cap video makes us want to go back to Las Vegas! Who wants to come back with us next year??Video Credit UbercutMusic by: ALL BLAK Records Kyle Nufrio - We the People ( Paul Quzz remix)
Posted by Exodus Festival Las Vegas on Wednesday, May 20, 2015
3. Calvin Harris at Wet Republic. I didn't see a single Canadian girl in skate shoes. Well done ladies from the North!
Bikinis, music, drinks day 3 was another crazy day Exodus Festival Las Vegas- we were at Wet Republic Ultra Pool with Calvin Harris then after a much needed "Disco Nap" we hit up Hakkasan Las Vegas Nightclub with Tiësto.Video Credit - UbercutMusic by Shaun Frank - Time (Original Mix)
Posted by Exodus Festival Las Vegas on Sunday, May 17, 2015
4. Canadians and Tiesto have a special bond
5. But they still know Armin is GOD
6. No seriously. Armin.
7. They DGAF and WILL bring their phones in the pool to continue raging
8. Canadians are so classy they've been known to enjoy a little bit of live music thrown into a DJ set
9. Are you kidding me? Just look at this line up and tell me Canadians don't know how to party!
And just because, I have to include my own shot from Tiesto's performance at Hakkasan
Remember it's never too late to start planning for next year! Connect with Exodus Festival and stay tuned for more updates about their next big Festival!
Exodus Festival Facebook Page
Exodus Festival YouTube Page
Exodus Festival Instagram
Exodus Festival Twitter